Is Carnival

terça-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2009 |

Haha! Today is holiday , uhul !
The country is distracted with the carnival!


I like the carnival, much entertainment, tourists !

I love to see people having fun, jumping and dancing! Without forgetting the queen of batteries .. those in schools of samba dancing!
.. their clothes are beautiful, full of brightness and flawless makeup!

I do not know samba right .. but I wanted to learn ~
Who knows the next carnival I already beast in samba HAHAHA





7 comentários:

fuzkittie disse...

Looks like a lot of fun!! :]

Anônimo disse...

Those ladies do look amazing!!!


thanks for the compliment hun!!!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ disse...

So amazing. Going to Brazil for Carnival is on my list of things to do before I'm 40
XoXo

Seriously girl you eat rice and beans everyday! I love me some rice and beans! We can trade I'll eat rice and beans and you can come here and eat Hot Dogs, w/ Bacon Cheddar Fries!

Jéssy disse...

Oh Kendall i love the your idea !!

I also want too know the United States!

They say that their hot dogs are a delight =9
I'm crazy for eating them

Stephanie disse...

I love entertainment too!

paperdollrevenge disse...

Looks like fun!! I want to learn samba too!!

Anastacia disse...

WOOOW! Brazil carnaval! Its amazing!!! Love thi pix!