New Product Eyeko

segunda-feira, 2 de março de 2009 |


Look at that cute ..


The Eyeko launched a new product: Eyeko Lip Gloss
Three scent-sational lip gloss TINS loaded
with moisturising shine and glitter!




Eyeko Cheeky Cherry Lip Gloss
Delicious lip-smacking cherry gloss with a hint of a tint and
iridescent glitter for a gorgeous grin.


Eyeko Creamy Cupcake Lip Gloss
Frosting for your lips! Be greedy and pile on clear gloss
rich with sprinkles for a luscious lip look!


Eyeko Rosy Pink Lip Gloss
For a taste of la vie en rose dip into this sheer pretty pink
gloss poured into a vintage tattoo inspired tin.


10 comentários:

Linda disse...

I know! They are adorable. I'm going to pick some up with my next order.

y m disse...

These look cute!

Jéssy disse...

Girls ! do not forget to code E344

My favorite is the rosy pink =)

Angie disse...

Thanks for stopping by my blog =)

Eyeko has some awesome stuff! You live in Brazil?! Oh man I want to visit! My manager lived there for a while.

I need to get my hands on those Sally Hanson nail art pens!

Unknown disse...

ooh i want the cupcake one!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ disse...

I'm not allowed to buy anything makeup for 1 month :(
I want those lip glosses!!!
XoXo

Angie disse...

Hahaha I was getting confused in my Cbox with all the nicknames! haha

I'm still searching for the perfect solution for acne. I do find that putting on some sulfur mask or clay mask overnight on problem spots does help though.

You know.. I don't. I actually have a bug bite scar on my thigh right now too! I'd suggest ointment like Neosporin which helps prevent scarring.. or further scarring. Sorry!

~Mel disse...

ooh.. never tried eyeko before.. how are they? more importantly does it have petrolatum in it!!? hehe.

Jéssy disse...

Mell ! How are you dear ?

Well .. i love the mask eyeko! This product is the better of the brand!

I also liked the Eyeko Cream .. when he goes on the skin .. I have some glare pearl =)

The Sparkle Powder .. little product for the price .. and the applicator is difficult to use the makeup =/

I do not know if have petrolatum ..

Angie disse...

Haha smart! That does help my skin too! =)